Modern Molding, Inc. (MMI) of Delano, Minnesota, provides custom-made thermoplastic injection molded parts to the worldwide market with complete solutions for engineers, project managers, and purchasing agents. With unsurpassed technical support, Modern Molding helps manufacturers and engineers find the right solutions for any injection molding or tooling need.
Modern Molding Sells Solutions.
Since 1981, MMI’s highly skilled and responsive technicians have brought state-of-the-art knowledge and support to every injection molded plastic part we produce. Customers have come to rely on MMI’s expertise and capabilities that other injection molding companies cannot provide. Modern Molding not only produces the parts, but also manufactures their own molds in-house. MMI is a complete state of the art “one-stop shop,” a factor that saves customers both time and money.
Modern Molding serves a diverse market: electrical, electronics, construction/agricultural equipment, window/door manufacturing, housing, military, marine, hardware, printing, as well as many other OEMs.
With custom-molded and tooled parts that use engineered-grade resins, Modern Molding is far more than a “shoot and ship” injection molding company. From consultation on design specifications, to prototyping through final production tooling, MMI’s goal is to provide you with a custom-molded plastic part designed the way you want it, and delivered when you want it.
MMI is committed to Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
DFM is a free service offered to MMI clients. MMI works with customers from the outset to determine the optimal design for any given application. MMI technicians regularly engage in training to keep their skill sets on the cutting edge to best meet customer needs.
Modern Molding engineers the highest quality parts with a commitment to customer satisfaction and complete solutions. MMI serves the injection molding market with these assurances.
- Speed and Efficiency: MMI offers one-day quotes and quick turnaround throughout the design/build process.
- Quality Prototypes: MMI’s in-house tool shop puts MMI technicians in control. They can create a prototype to customer specifications, modifying on the fly until the part meets every specification.
- Superior Production: With one of the lowest PPM rates in the industry, MMI customers can expect the highest quality parts.
- On-time Delivery: MMI boasts an excellent on-time delivery rating that results from quality controls throughout MMI’s production processes.
- Promises Kept: MMI says what they will do, and will do what they say. No excuses.
Modern Molding is ISO 9001:2000 certified. Modern Molding also provides free training seminars to assist clients with problem solving for any part need.